To build data products, organizations assemble spaghetti bowls of complex technologies into bespoke data pipelines that require specialized engineers and are expensive to maintain.
DataSQRL technology enables small teams to quickly build streaming data products with low maintenance overhead by:
- Utilizing your developers' existing skills. No need to hire expensive specialists.
- Eliminating data plumbing through a compiler so your engineers can focus on adding value.
- Automatically optimizing data pipelines to reduce maintenance, cost, and outages.
Many data products fail to deliver value because their development process is fragmented, rigid, and detached from customer feedback.
The DataSQRL process empowers organizations to build data products that deliver business outcomes by following these principles:
- Focus on customer satisfaction through early and continuous delivery of valuable data products.
- Harness changing requirements and creative input from all stakeholders for competitive advantage.
- Integrate with existing software development processes, tools, and frameworks.